Skip to content

Permission to work in the UK

We have a responsibility to check that all our employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.

You will normally be able to work in the UK if you are in one of the following categories (see the UK Borders Agency website for more information):

  • You are a legal national of the UK or other country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or a Swiss national
  • You currently hold Tier 1 (Highly Skilled Worker) status
  • You are a dependent, husband, wife or civil partner of a UK or EEA national or a individual who has an existing right to work in the UK
  • You have acquired indefinite leave to remain in the UK or have a UK Ancestry visa
  • You have a valid student visa. This entitles you to work on a part-time basis for the annual equivalent of up to 20 hours per week until the expiry of your visa

Do you fall into any of the categories described above?